There is a lot waiting to be Explored. Get covered with us Customer Delight Assured
Ahadi is a Domestic, Office, and Business insurance policy designed to provide peace of mind to our clients, with Ahadi you are assured not to come across any misunderstandings on what is or isn’t covered as it is in both Kiswahili and English.
The policy is also designed to be flexible to fit everyone’s needs.
Ahadi Insurance Policy gives cover to compensate against losses or damage arising from any of the following causes:
- Fire, lightning, earthquakes, storms or floods,
- Explosion of domestic appliances,
- Riots, strikes, and malicious damage,
- Damage caused by falling aircraft or other aerial devices,
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks apparatus or pipes,
- Impact by vehicles, animals, and falling trees or branches,
- Accidental death or injuries to domestic employees,
- Legal costs arising out of acts or omissions of the owner or occupier,
- Loss, accidental damage, and or theft of items covered.
We shall cover you against the following:
- Accidental loss or damage to own vehicle arising out of Impact damage or collision, overturning, fire damage, and/or Theft of whole or part of a vehicle
- Third-Party Liabilities – legal liabilities arising out of ownership or use including Damage to property belonging to other people-vehicle, buildings, Death or injury to pedestrians or public, and/or Death/ injury to passengers – passengers’ legal liability
- Emergency Medical Expenses to driver or passengers or pedestrians following an accident
- Damage to vehicle in custody of motor trader or other service providers
We offer the following optional benefits at an additional premium:
- Personal Accident to the Insured person only
- COMESA Extension
- Road Rescue
- Excess Protector
- Towing & Recovery
- Third Party Property Damage Limit Extension
- Windscreen/Window Glass Extension
- Un-occupancy – 7 days for contents, 30 days for buildings (Subject to the building being under the care of a caretaker at all times)
- Terrorism & Political Risks Exclusion
- Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown
- Wear and Tear, Depreciation, Atmospheric Conditions
- Breakage of Glass or Articles of Brittle Nature unless caused by Fire or Theft
- Standard Excess to be applied.
Requirements for cover are:
- Premium Payment
- Duly Completed Proposal Form
- Copy of ID
- Copy of TIN Number/Certificate/Valid NIDA ID
How to Claim
- Notify the nearest police station for all losses.
- Notify Heritage Insurance of the claim and submit all relevant documents.
- Heritage Insurance will then process the claim
- Claims that have been vetted and approved by Resolution are paid within 7 days of signing discharge voucher.