There is a lot waiting to be Explored. Get covered with us Customer Delight Assured
Our Fire Insurance Policy covers damage to the whole or part of the property, owned by insured or which they are responsible against perils caused by fire, lightning, explosion, bush firefloods and related perils.
Our Fire Insurance Policy covers damage caused by:-
- Lightning or thunderbolt
- Additional perils as are stated in the schedule to be included.
What is covered by Fire and Allied Perils Insurance?
The risk may involve:-
- Buildings constructed of brick, stone or concrete and roofed with slate tiles metal concrete or asbestos unless otherwise stated in the schedules including landlord’s fixtures and fittings therein and thereon walls (except dam wall) gates, posts and fences.
- Plant, Machinery, Landlords fixtures and fittings for which the insured is responsible and all other contents excluding property more specifically insured.
- Stock and materials in trade.
- Miscellaneous as described and tenants’ improvements.
Requirements for cover are:
- Premium Payment
- Duly Completed Proposal Form
- Copy of ID
- Copy of TIN
- Number/Certificate/Valid NIDA ID
In the event of a claim kindly contact us on: +255 762 616 864, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit us at the branch nearest to you.
Minimum Claim Requirements
To make a claim, please ensure that you have the following documents:
TIN Number/Certificate/Valid NIDA ID
A filled claim form
Any other documents requested