Submit Motor Claim
What makes our claims service different?
- We understand that being in a situation where you need to make a claim can bring stress and uncertainty, so we do everything we can to make the process as hassle-free and painless as possible.
- We are dedicated to delivering superior claims service.
- We deal with all claims fairly and swiftly to ensure that any disruption to you, your organisation – and life – is kept to a minimum.
Every claim is managed from start to finish by a dedicated claims team member that is based in our company.
The Claim Team will handle your claim with the utmost care and respect and you can get in touch with them directly
What you need to have when reporting a Claim
How does it Work?
Frequently asked questions
You don’t need to arrange any repair or replacement quotes prior to talking to us. When you lodge your claim one of our consultants will walk you through the assessment process. They will advise you of the next steps to start your claim.
An excess is the amount you will need to contribute towards a claim. All applicable excesses for Comprehensive Covers or Third party property damage are shown in your Policy Document or Risk Note document.
Our claims team will always advise you when you will need to pay an excess and how it can be paid. If you are unsure about your claim, or have any queries about our claims process, please contact our claims team.
Charging an excess helps to keep the costs of premiums down by reducing the number of small claims.
The amount and type of excess you have to pay will be shown in your policy documentation.
For full details of conditions and exclusions of your Policy please refer to your Policy documentation or Cover Note.
If you have Comprehensive Insurance:
- Report the Accident to Police and seek medical assistance if people are injured.
- Record the name, address, phone number, email address, licence number and insurer of other drivers involved, the registration numbers and make and model of the vehicles involved.
- Where possible try to get photos of any damages caused and vehicles involved where it’s safe to do so.
- Report to us any accident, injury, loss or damage involving your vehicle(s) as soon as possible.
- If your car is not driveable, and if you have comprehensive insurance arrange for it to be towed somewhere safe. Make sure you have the address details so that you can let us know where your car is located.
- If the vehicle is lost or damaged as a result of theft, attempted theft or malicious damage, you must immediately make a report to Police and obtain a police report (abstract)
- Once the Police have been notified, if you have Comprehensive Insurance submit your claim online, or call our claims department or call your Broker, Our dedicated Claims Team will take you through the claims process.
- If you have Comprehensive Insurance and your car is repairable you can choose your own repairer, or you can use one of our approved repairers. We may authorise repairs, pay reasonable repair costs or the car’s agreed value or replace your new car where policy conditions are met.
- For help finding a repairer, start your claim online, or call us and one of our friendly claims service team member will take you through the claims process.
Once you’ve lodged your Comprehensive Insurance claim and you have a repairer, we’ll work with you and the repairer to help get you back on the road as soon as possible. Once repairs are complete, your repairer will contact you to collect your car.
- Please notify us of the incident by lodging your claim online or calling us and we will be able to advise you of the next steps.
- Please ensure you have the details of the person making the claim, your car details and the details of the accident.
- If the damage was the fault of another person, you should contact their insurer for further details.
- You should call us if you’re ever not sure whether you were at fault. Contact us and one of our friendly claims team member will discuss this with you.